PiMag® Sport Bottle
Public concern is rising on the subject of what municipal water supplies may con...
100 Items In stock
Public concern is rising on the subject of what municipal water supplies may contain. This has encouraged sales of commercially bottled water, but many popular brands of bottled water are simply tap water that has been treated. The average retail price of popular bottled water products, based on a national price survey, equals $2 - $5 per gallon. PiMag water costs only a few cents per gallon. Why pay for expensive bottled water, when PiMag water costs less and is better? The PiMag® Sport Bottle is the clean, economical and intelligent alternative to commercially bottled water.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• The PiMag Sport Bottle features a unique, patented (U.S. Patent #8439205) microfilter that meets or exceeds internationally recognized filtration standards.
• PiMag Water Technology adds natural minerals and adjusts pH value to 8.5-9.5 range (alkaline) to help counterbalance a largely acidic modern environment. Corrosion-protected magnets produce a magnetic field surrounding the direction of water flow to reduce sediment agglomeration.
• Alkaline water decreases oxidation-reduction potential, or ORP. A decrease in ORP can help offset the oxidizing effect of free radicals.
• The Sport Bottle is environmentally responsible in many ways: the biodegradable bottle shell (containing no BPA or other potentially harmful compounds) eventually breaks down into natural soil nutrients.
• Filter components are replaceable, to extend the life of the bottle, further reducing the impact on landfill waste caused by disposable water bottles.
FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY : ANSI/NSF OR EPA STANDARDS
Particulates (clarity, sediment): exceeds standard
Chlorine reduction: exceeds standard
Chloramine reduction: exceeds standard
Taste and odor reduction: exceeds standard
Lead reduction: exceeds standard
VOCs : exceeds standard
MTBE: exceeds standard
FEATURED NIKKEN TECHNOLOGY
PiMag Water Technology, proprietary composite filtration, environmental technology
CAPACITY: 21 ounces / 621 ml
FILTER LIFE: Up to an estimated 250 refills per filter; approximately 40 gallons or 3 months of average use.
MATERIALS: 4,200 gauss magnets, carbon and zeolite filter media, pi minerals, biodegradable and recyclable polymers
HOW TO USE
Remove cap and fill bottle with water to fill line. Replace cap, raise drinking spout and squeeze bottle. Read instructions before first use.
WARRANTY: 30-day standard limited warranty
CAUTION: If you use an electronic medical device such as a pacemaker, or have a magnetically sensitive surgical implant, do not use or wear magnetic products. Women in the first trimester of pregnancy, or anyone who has a health problem should first consult a physician before using magnetic products.