Kenko PowerBand® Neck
Professional athletes, amateur athletes and thousands of other men and women hav...
100 Items In stock
Professional athletes, amateur athletes and thousands of other men and women have discovered magnetic bracelets. Many sport bracelets or necklaces include magnets, but Nikken combines this with ceramic and tourmaline — to provide a combination of high technology and advanced design.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• As with all Nikken magnetic products, the PowerBand uses only static magnets, which do not produce the unwanted energy discharged by electromagnets.
• The silicone rubber core is soft and comfortable yet holds up to wear. A nylon outer shell is breathable and porous, to permit the flow of air.
• The lightweight design makes PowerBand ideal for wear during sports, and adds to its appeal with athletes and active people everywhere.
• The neat clasp holds PowerBand securely, but separates easily. Two or more Powerbands can be connected, to create a wristband, necklace or belt of any length.
• The style is equally attractive on men and women.
Magnets (800 gauss), nylon, silicone rubber, strontium ferrite, polyamide, tourmaline, ceramic, stainless steel
FEATURED NIKKEN TECHNOLOGY: Magnetic Technology
Neck 19.7 in/50 cm
Wash gently with warm water and mild detergent only. Dry with soft cloth.
WARRANTY INFORMATION: 1-year limited warranty
WARNING: If you use an electronic medical device such as a pacemaker, or have a magnetically sensitive surgical implant, do not use or wear magnetic products. Women in the first trimester of pregnancy, or anyone who has a health problem should first consult a physician before using magnetic products. Do not place magnetic products in direct contact with magnetically sensitive items such as watches, audio/video tapes, credit cards, portable electronic equipment, etc.