Kenko mSteps® Small Sizes 5 to 9
Kenko mSteps® insoles feature energizing massage nodes, extraordinary comfor...
100 Items In stock
Kenko mSteps® insoles feature energizing massage nodes, extraordinary comfort and patented DynaFlux® operation that acts like a magnetic field generator inside shoes. Patented DynaFlux® Magnetic Technology places magnets in polar opposition to intensify the magnetic field. As you walk, these components change position to produce a dynamic field of energy — and the multiple angles afford 100% magnetic coverage. The mSteps surface produces the refreshing sensation of a foot massage. Comfortable and strong, mSteps won’t absorb moisture or odor, are durable and long-wearing.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• DynaFlux places individual magnets in polar opposition (positive or negative poles facing each other) at several points
• Magnetic field is intensified, producing a flux path that extends farther from the surface
• DynaFlux is the only technology using permanent magnets that can accomplish this, without requiring an increase in gauss strength
• The multiple angles afford 100% magnetic coverage
• DynaFlux allows each magnet a precisely controlled degree of movement
• When applied against a surface, will cause slight shifts in angle, as the opposing magnets change position relative to each other
• Repeated action creates a dynamic magnetic field
• Raised surface points provide the refreshing sensation of a foot massage when walking, standing or sitting — all day
• Shock-absorbing material promotes increased comfort
• Low-density and high-density polyethylene is durable and long-wearing
• One pair supports wearers up to 275 pounds
FEATURED NIKKEN TECHNOLOGY
Patented DynaFlux® Magnetic Technology (U.S. Patent No. 9,265,966)
Height 7.5 in/ 19 cm, Width 6 in/ 15 cm
Ferrite magnets, low-density polyethylene, high-density polyethylene
HOW TO USE
Trim to fit and insert into shoes
Surface clean with a damp cloth moistened with a mild detergent or hand wash in warm water with a mild detergent. Air dry..
One-year standard limited warranty.
If you use an electronic medical device such as a pacemaker, or have a magnetically sensitive surgical implant, do not use or wear magnetic products. Women in the first trimester of pregnancy, or anyone who has a health problem should first consult a physician before using magnetic products. Do not place magnetic products in direct contact with magnetically sensitive items such as watches, audio/video tapes, credit cards, portable electronic equipment, etc.